Hangable Music Note & Symbol Set
- A complete set of 46 high quality music notes and music symbols. Made in the USA!
- Use included DUCK brand poster putty to hang symbols on any smooth surface.
- These match the staff lines in our Dry Erase Music Staff (sold separately).
- Use with your own drawn staff lines. Great for interactive learning.
- Teaching note and rest values, rhythms, composition, interval recognition, chord construction, key signatures, etc.
- These are tough and durable, you cannot tear them.
Here's a complete assortment of 46 durable, plastic notes and music symbols for teaching note and rest values, rhythms, composition, interval recognition, chord construction, scales, key signatures, and much more. The notes are 5 inches tall and virtually indestructible, they will not tear! The Dry Erase Music Staff (shown in the photo and sold separately), is designed for these notes and symbols. So the staff lines match perfectly. You can buy just the set of Music Notes & Symbols set and draw your own music staff to place them on, or also buy our music staff which is dry erase so it has a second function as a dry erase classroom lesson staff. For more extensive and creative uses, we recommend buying 2 sets of the Music Notes & Symbols.